Nagysolymos (Şoimuşu Mare). Ancient royal falconers Székely village. Was 1.2 hectares of Ősvár (Ancient castle) part of it. The village was first mentioned in 1333 under the name Solumus. In 1910 there were 951 Hungarian inhabitants. In the 1920 Trianon Robbery Udvarhely County was part of it. In 1992, 423 of residents was 393 Hungarian, 28 Gypsy and two Romanian. Reformed church built in 1848, the tower of medieval origin, raised in 1885.