Pinterest

Software

21 Pinuri26 abonați
Free on demand scan to confirm your system is clean and if not, help you clean it. I run several tools to cover everything.

Free on demand scan to confirm your system is clean and if not, help you clean it. I run several tools to cover everything.

Notepad ++ another great free tool for editing code. It's fast to open, handles tabs, and more.

Notepad ++ another great free tool for editing code. It's fast to open, handles tabs, and more.

I personally love to use Windows Media Player as my all in one player. And for the most part it handles 99% of my content. For the other 1%, VLC Player plays everything. Use it in Windows 8 without Media Center, to play your DVDs for free.

I personally love to use Windows Media Player as my all in one player. And for the most part it handles 99% of my content. For the other 1%, VLC Player plays everything. Use it in Windows 8 without Media Center, to play your DVDs for free.

Sure, irfanview is nice. But I really like the interface for Faststone's free Image Viewer. I use it all versions of XP up to 64bit Windows 8 with no issues. Dual screen support. You can view the full size on one screen with a menu and thumbs on the other.

Sure, irfanview is nice. But I really like the interface for Faststone's free Image Viewer. I use it all versions of XP up to 64bit Windows 8 with no issues. Dual screen support. You can view the full size on one screen with a menu and thumbs on the other.

I have been using the free Home edition of Avast for my antivirus and malware protection since 2003 and never lets me down.

I have been using the free Home edition of Avast for my antivirus and malware protection since 2003 and never lets me down.

Deal with creating or writing ISOs? ImgBurn is great! And free. BUT, sadly they have added OpenCandy to the installer. If you have Windows 8, I would skip this as it's built into Windows 8 and 8.1. Watch out for the OpenCandy offers during your install of this.

Deal with creating or writing ISOs? ImgBurn is great! And free. BUT, sadly they have added OpenCandy to the installer. If you have Windows 8, I would skip this as it's built into Windows 8 and 8.1. Watch out for the OpenCandy offers during your install of this.

Free on demand scan to confirm your system is clean and if not, help you clean it. I run several tools to cover everything.

Free on demand scan to confirm your system is clean and if not, help you clean it. I run several tools to cover everything.

A great free FTP client. FileZilla. Windows, Linux, OSX support for the client. A free FTP server for Windows is also available.

A great free FTP client. FileZilla. Windows, Linux, OSX support for the client. A free FTP server for Windows is also available.

Handbrake. A free multi platform, multi-threaded video transcoder. Easier to use than "Super", but covers less formats. But it is generally the best tool for converting your physical media to other formats to share on computers in your network, phones, tablets, etc.

Handbrake. A free multi platform, multi-threaded video transcoder. Easier to use than "Super", but covers less formats. But it is generally the best tool for converting your physical media to other formats to share on computers in your network, phones, tablets, etc.

Have Windows 8 or 10 and miss your Windows 7 gadgets? Check this out!

Have Windows 8 or 10 and miss your Windows 7 gadgets? Check this out!

Need to pick a color off your screen but don't want to open photoshop and pick from a screen capture? This has been a great free tool for me.

Need to pick a color off your screen but don't want to open photoshop and pick from a screen capture? This has been a great free tool for me.

https://join.me/ - Help family or friends with their computer. Another good free tool. But if you are going to help the same person over and over again, I would have them install TeamViewer instead.

https://join.me/ - Help family or friends with their computer. Another good free tool. But if you are going to help the same person over and over again, I would have them install TeamViewer instead.

Finally! A Tablet OS (Not Windows 8 Pro) that has multi user support! Android 4.2! Hopefully iOS follows suit.

How to Set Up Multiple Users on Your Android Jelly Bean 4.2 Tablet

Finally! A Tablet OS (Not Windows 8 Pro) that has multi user support! Android 4.2! Hopefully iOS follows suit.

My previous free favorite, LogMeIn is no longer free. I now recommend TeamViewer free for your remote needs. And even the Android and iOS app is free!

My previous free favorite, LogMeIn is no longer free. I now recommend TeamViewer free for your remote needs. And even the Android and iOS app is free!

AOMEI has free cloning, backup, imaging software! Check it out!

AOMEI has free cloning, backup, imaging software! Check it out!

This is a great free tool to automate local and remote MySQL backups! If you use MS SQL Express, check out their other version!

This is a great free tool to automate local and remote MySQL backups! If you use MS SQL Express, check out their other version!


Mai multe idei