Red Poodle dog crochet pattern PDF. English USA, Dutch (Netherland), German (Deutsch), French (Français), Spanish (Español), and Russian.
Pattern is easy to follow on 9 pages, has a lot of pictures.
It required intermediate crochet level. There are NO SEWING (all details are crochet in).
You will get 18"/45cm tall dog with materials I used.
Pattern includes video tutorials:
How to crochet fur yarn and see every stitch.
How to make nose from oven baked clay;
How to make custom eyes using glass cabochons;
How to make lifelike eyes;
Template of printable eyes.
• I use Red Heart super saver (#4 medium weight) yarn as main yarn -1 skein. You can use any medium/worsted weight yarn like wise color with fur yarn.
• I use thick fur yarn – Premier Bunny – 1 skein (200g/7oz – 80m/87yds): https://www.premieryarns.com/collections/7-jumbo/products/pbunny
If you are in UK use yarn:
• Matching crochet hook with your yarn – I used hook 3.25mm for all details.
• Plastic nose (22mm/3/4”) or make it by yourself from oven baked clay. Video how to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00ipIIOW5WI&t=80s
• Plastic eyes – 20mm or make custom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1uW-s77zE&t=1s
• Wire for front legs to help dog to hold his weight and sit.
• Any material for tinting (I used dry pastels and stiff art brush)
• Doll join (45mm), if you would like to make moveable head, and avoid sewing.
• Optional: dog slicker to brush yarn. It looks well with no brushing, but after brushing it looks truly like real fur.
You can buy handmade nose and plastic eyes here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Ambercraftstore?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=19200857
This pattern is for personal use only, you may not sell it or distribute it in any way.
I offer pattern-assistance, contact me for any issue!
You are welcome to sell the finished product made from this (these) pattern(s), provided you give credit to Ambercraftstore.
By purchasing an item from my shop, you agree not to copy, distribute, give away or resell the design, in print, or as a digital file.
Text and images Copyright (c)2019 by Ambercraftstore, all rights reserved
PLEASE, NOTICE: PATTERNS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE!
Thank you, and happy crocheting!
Ships from and sold by