For the mutton keema filling:
• 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
• ½ tsp cumin seeds, toasted and roughly crushed
• 1 tsp coriander seeds, toasted and roughly crushed
• 2 tsp black pepper powder
• 2.5 tsp meat masala powder, you can also use garam masala powder
For the mutton keema patti samosa:
• 15-16 Switz Samosa dough sheets
• 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
• In a pressure cooker, heat oil and add onions and cook them for a few minutes until golden brown.
• Add ginger-garlic paste. Mix well and cook until the raw smell goes away.
• Add the minced mutton and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Add turmeric powder, crushed cumin seeds, crushed coriander seeds, black pepper powder, salt and meat masala powder. Give everything a good mix. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
• Pour tomato puree. Mix well and cook until oil separates.
• Pour water and give it a mix. Secure the lid and cook over medium flame until fully cooked.
• Cook the keema over medium flame for a few minutes until all the water evaporates.
• Add all-purpose flour in a small bowl. Pour water and give it a good mix.
• Take a samosa patti/sheet, fold it to make a triangle. Apply flour slurry over it and fold again.
• Then fill this triangular pocket with the keema filling.
• Apply flour slurry over the remaining area and fold it well.
• Deep fry until they become golden in colour.
• Then serve them hot with tomato ketchup.