How to Make a Ginger Shot | Healthy Gut Foods
Published on May 25, 2022
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 2 servings
Homemade Ginger Shot Recipe
Ginger shot benefits are anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, and have many antioxidant properties.
- •1/4 Ginger root (washed & roughly chopped) - no need to peel
- •1/3 cup Fresh Lemon juice
- •1/4 cup Coconut water
- •pinch of cayenne pepper
- •You can also add raw honey, turmeric root, aloe vera juice, or pineapple juice.
Step by step instructions
- •Put all ingredients in a high powered blender
- •Put the lid on and blend until the mixture looks smooth
- •Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer
- •Press on the mixture with a back of a spoon so you can extract as much liquid as possible.
- •Pour the mixture into a shot glass and drink all at once.
This ginger shot recipe is very intense and may cause a fiery sensation in your mouth. This is normal because of the potent flavor of fresh ginger. You drink a little water afterward to help!
Hope you enjoy this amazing ginger shot and all its health benefits! 💚