Chamomile Vanilla Tea Latte Recipe
Published on February 3, 2022
Add this Chamomile Vanilla Tea Latte recipe to your evening routine. Chamomile may help with falling asleep and it’s naturally caffeine-free. Here’s what you need:
- •1 tsp raw honey
- •6 oz hot water
- •1 chamomile vanilla tea bag
- •2 oz vanilla almond milk
- •Add the raw honey to a mug. Pour in hot water and stir to dissolve.
- •Add the chamomile vanilla tea bag and steep for 3 - 4 minutes.
- •Meanwhile, heat and froth the almond milk using a milk frother.
- •When the tea is done steeping, top with frothed almond milk.
Follow me for more recipes!