Perfect Finger Food Bruschetta with Balsamic Glaze
Published on July 10, 2022
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 8 servings
- •8 Roma tomatoes diced
- •1/3 cup fresh basil chopped
- •1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated, divided
- •2 cloves garlic minced
- •1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- •1 tsp olive oil
- •1/2 tsp salt
- •1/2 tsp pepper
- •8 slices French bread cut to 1-inch thickness
- •In a small bowl, toss together tomatoes, basil, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- •Mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- •Just before serving, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line bread slices on a baking sheet and spoon the tomato mixture over the tops. Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over the tops.
- •Bake in the preheated oven for 3-5 minutes, or until bread is lightly golden around the edges and the tomato mixture is warmed through.