4 easy chicken marinades you can freeze
• 4 easy marinades for chicken (or salmon!) just add all the ingredients together in a gallon bag with 2-4 chicken breast or thighs. You can freeze these, just thaw overnight, freeze up to 3 months. Or let marinade in the fridge overnight.
• Cooking options:
• Baking- preheat oven to 350°. Bake 20-30 minutes
• Air fryer- cook at 400° in air fryer, 7 minutes each side
Sautée - add oil to a pan over medium high heat. Cook chicken 5-7 minutes on each side. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing
• 2 lbs chicken, 1/4 cup honey, 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce, 1 tbsp minced garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and black pepper
• Cilantro lime
• 2 lbs chicken, 4 tbsp lime juice and the zest from the limes, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, dash cayenne powder to taste, 1 clove garlic minced, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
• Lemon pepper
• 2 lbs chicken, 1/4 cup olive oil, juice of 2 lemons plus the zest, 1 tbsp garlic minced, 1 tbsp cracked black pepper, 1/2 tsp salt
• Add to a blender or food processor: a large handful of basil, 2 tbsp pine nuts (or walnuts), 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
• Start the food processor and drizzle in 1/4 cup olive oil and pulse until blended. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
• Add 2 lbs chicken to a bag with the pesto. You can definitely use store bought pesto if you don’t want to make it.