Things you can freeze!
Things you can freeze
• Parmesean rinds or hard cheese rinds, throw into soup and sauces for extra flavor. Remove the rind before eating like you would for bay leaves
• 2. Tomato paste, Freeze in tablespoons
• You can usually use this frozen too!
• 3. Wine! Freeze leftover wine to cook with later. Personally I’m not a fan of white wine but I love cooking with it, if I open a bottle to cook with I can freeze the rest so it doesn’t go bad before I can use it again. *if you don’t know what “leftover wine” is, you can skip this one 😉
• 4. Chicken & beef stock
• 5. Prep a bunch of diced or sliced bags of onions and peppers and freeze them
• 6. Freeze fresh herbs in oil and use in dishes you’re sautéing, in soups, sauces, over meat or fish
• 7. Avocado! Don’t let it go bad, freeze it! Mash ripe avocados with a squeeze of lemon juice. Portion out and freeze, thaw before using. Fresh avocado anytime!