Cheesy Turkey bacon pretzel sliders
Turkey bacon pretzel sliders
• Kings Hawaiian pretzel sliders
• 6 slices deli turkey- I used smoked turkey, 1/3 pound
• 5 slices bacon
• Stone ground mustard
• Velveeta cheese sauce, melted
• Cook the bacon in a medium large skillet until crispy, set aside.
• Add the bottom buns to the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Set on a serving plate or cutting board and spread the mustard on the buns. Sear the turkey quickly in the skillet and add to the buns. Top with the bacon and melted velveeta cheese.
• Toast the top buns in the skillet then add to the sliders. Cut into 9 sliders.