Brown Butter Lemon Cookies
Published on July 7, 2022
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 13 servings
- •1/2 cup sugar
- •1/2 cup brown sugar
- •1 egg
- •1/2 cup +2 tbsp salted or unsalted brown butter
- •1 tbsps Lemon zest
- •1 tbsp lemon juice
- •1 &1/2 cup all purpose flour
- •1/2 tsp baking powder
- •1/2 tsp baking soda
- •1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- •1/2 cup white chocolate, chopped
1. Scoop batter using a 1 tbsp cookie scoop (or a spoon) and place onto parchment-lined baking sheets about 1 inch apart .
2. Bake at 350 F for about 8-9 mins.
2. Notes: adjust quantity of white chocolate and walnuts to your liking. Also, these cookies are small.
3. Make sure to not over bake the cookies. You want them to be chewy.