BBQ Pork | Dinner Ideas | Family Dinner Recipes | Chinese Food Lover
Published on May 31, 2022
Cook Time: 120 minutes
Serving Size: 1 serving
- •1 pork shoulder butt roast seasoned with seasoning blend and poke holes in it with a knife. (Stab it)
Mix in a small bowl (seasoning blend)
- •1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- •1 tablespoon of onion powder
- •1 teaspoon of complete seasoning
- •1/4 teaspoon of seasoning salt
- •1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- •1 teaspoon of Chinese 5 spice seasoning
- •1 bottle of Hoisin Sauce
- •1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce
- •A few drops of red food coloring
- •1 tablespoon of Minced garlic
- •1 tablespoon of Black garlic
- •1/4 cup of Honey
- •1 teaspoon of Chinese 5 Spice Seasoning
- •1/4 teaspoon of Sesame oil
- •1/2 cup of brown sugar
- •1/2 cup of white sugar
- •Pour half of marinade over pork
- •2 tablespoon of corn starch
- •1 cup of pineapple juice
Mix all the marinade ingredients together and pour half on pork and cover and let marinate overnight.
Cook on 375 for 2 1/2 hours or until internal temp is at least 150F, basting it every hour.
In a small pot add remaining marinade and bring to a boil. Add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch in 1/2 cup of pineapple juice and dissolve. Pour in sauce and simmer on medium until thick.
Use that sauce and brush/pour over pork and turn on broiler. Please stand there and watch it because broiler will burn the meat if you are not careful. Once meat has browned please remove from oven. Let it rest about 30 minutes and enjoy.