Step into your power - in our Flower Power Jumpsuit!
This treasure is all the thangs: groovy, sexy and sweet - and will have you feelin' like a Disco Diva.
We've spent years refining this piece to make sure it's super flattering. And if you’re in doubt, please have a look at our past client-ladies and how good they all look! Its 70s décolleté brings a bit of the audacity of the muses of this disco-filled decade, while its long bells lengthen the female silhouette. It promises to be a good partner in crime, for dinners and dance floors alike.
This treasure is ethically crafted in small batches by our seamstress Luiza and her assistant, in Rio de Janeiro, where we are originally from. We even make the fabric ourselves! For this reason, production and delivery time of this jumpsuit is lengthy (but well worth the wait). If you need yours before the estimated shipping date, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate your request. We may even surprise you and have one in stock, ready to ship out!
HOW IT EMBRACES YOUR BODY:
Because this jumpsuit has stretch to it, it molds to the body and is surprisingly comfy. We suggest ordering your typical size.
XS / waist 23-25 / hips 31-34
S / waist 25-27 / hips 34-37
M / waist 28-30 / hips 38-40
L / waist 30-32 / hips 41-43
- Made with stretch sequin daisy tulle fabric and lined with stretch nude mesh fabric.
- The nude mesh lining offers good coverage. The jumpsuit is still slightly see through though, so if this is a problem for you (we totally get it!), we recommend wearing nude panties and pasties. The nude undergarments camouflage with the nude lining.
- Opaque nude lining for full coverage may be requested for a custom fee.
- Low cut V top which ties around the neck, allowing for adjustment.
- Please note that we have changed the straps that tie in the neck from the one pictured for greater comfort and softness. Neck straps are now made of an all white tulle fabric only, as the sequins of the Daisy fabric were scratchy to the skin on neck.
- Bell bottom pants that are notorious for making them legs look looooong.
- Invisible zipper closing in the back of the pants.
You can check out more photos and videos of our Flower Power Jumpsuit here: http://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17885226086489251/
Ships from and sold by