Corran Point Lighthouse is an active lighthouse on the west side of the Narrows of Loch Linnhe, Lochaber, Highlands of Scotland. It was built in 1860 by Thomas and David Stevenson, Scottish lighthouse engineers. The keeper's house is now private property. It was the first lighthouse in Scotland to be automated. It is 43 feet high and runs on mains power with a light range of 10 nautical miles. This lighthouse is situated in one of the most scenic areas of the Scottish Highlands.