This is a truly amazing chart about food combining mix fruits with no other food- and sweet fruits with sweet sour with sour. Still trying to learn it by heart but definitely this kind of mixing food (also in smoothies or new funky recipes) is best for optimal digestion and wellbeing. So sorry but no more fancy fruity cereal bowls or crazy loaded vegan dishes. There is some sort of this philosophy in Japanese cousine and grannma's approach. But we always want to find a golden solution for a…
2. Add freshly cut salad greens from your garden.
Building a living food meal: 1. Clip sunflower sprouts from a tray
10. Add a gorgeous, saucy dressing made with root juice, linseed, garlic, lemon. Eat!
9. Add avocado, cucumber, pineapple.
8. Add #raw vegetables such as #tomatoes and #red pepper.
7. Add seed #sprouts such as #alfalfa, #sunflower #fenugreek.