Caledonian Railway class 80 'Coast Bogie' 4-4-0 no. 14114 emanated from the design office of Dugald Drummond and was built at St. Rollox works in 1891. 14114 entered CR service as no. 197, was rebuilt by McIntosh in 1907 until withdrawal at Stirling mpd in 1930.This shot was taken in front of No. 3 gasometer at Burghmuir shed, Stirling, in September 1925. Tender cabs were fitted for running back from banking duties between Stirling and Kinbuck.