Recipes for lunch
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Recipes for lunch. Get inspired and try out new things.
Chicken, cheese, cream cheese, and a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch powder
Taylor Nicole saved to Dinner Menu
Here are 75 easy lunch ideas that require basically zero effort, because we don't have the time or budget to trek outside for a $15 lunch salad—especially one that doesn't even taste that good..
Enjoy these healthy lunch recipes, which range from veggie-packed sandwiches to fresh, no-cook salads. These lunch ideas for adults are perfect for home or work.
These creamy garlic pork chops are smothered in a garlic cream sauce with whole garlic cloves! This recipe is quick and easy to make in about 30 minutes.
2 · 20 minutes · These easy cheesy homemade pizza pockets are SO EASY and they taste amazing!
- • 1 Approximately 12 pepperoni, slices
- • 1 Sprinkle Oregano
- • 6 tbsp Pasta sauce
Bread & Baked Goods
- • 1 refrigerated tube Pizza crust
- • 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
Astarsha VanCuren saved to recipes
3 · 30 minutes · Need a quick easy lunch? These healthy wrap recipes are perfect when you need an easy, quick but nutritious meal.
- • 1. Chicken Salad Wrap
- • 2. Spring Roll Wraps
- • 3. Spicy Mushroom Wrap
- • 4. Thai Chicken Curry Wraps
- • 5. Spinach Wrap with Feta
- • 6. Chicken Gyros
- • 7. Chicken Avocado Wrap
- • 8. Easy Tofu Wraps
- • 9. Spicy Tuna Wraps
- • 10. Chicken Caesar Wraps
- • 11. Tomato Basil Wrap with Mozzarella
- • 12. Vegetarian Wraps with Roasted Sweet Potato and Halloumi
- • 13. Buffalo Chicken
- • 14. Salmon Wrap with Creamy Honey Mustard Sauce
- • 15. Instant Pot Burrito Wrap
- • 16. Collard Green Vegan Wraps with Creamy Peanut Sauce
- • 17. Vegan Cauliflower Gyros
- • 18. Vegan Mediterranean Wraps
- • 19. Harvest Turkey Wrap
- • 20. Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- • 21. Philly Cheesesteak Lettuce Wraps
hannah davis saved to Recipes
These 25 cold lunch ideas save on money and calories but not on flavor! From hearty sandwiches to crisp salads, these healthy cold lunches are sure to inspire.
Michelle Falgione saved to Recipes
These high protein lunches are delicious and nutritious. You can get inspiration for your high protein meal prep or even dinner, so check out these high protein recipes.
Christi Chahoc saved to Health and fitness
2 · 30 minutes · This gluten free honey sesame chicken is crispy and coated in the tastiest sauce! Serve it over white rice and your favorite veggies.
- • 400 g Chicken breast
- • 2 Garlic cloves
- • 1 inch Ginger
- • 1 Green onion
- • 2 tbsp Gluten-free soy sauce
- • 3 tbsp Hoisin sauce, gluten-free
- • 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- • 1 tbsp Sriracha
Baking & Spices
- • 1/3 cup Cornstarch
- • 1 Sesame seeds
Oils & Vinegars
- • 1 Oil
- • 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- • 1/2 cup Water
Amanda Fowler saved to Food
Interested in giving an anti-inflammatory diet a whirl? To help you get started, we prepared an easy to follow anti-inflammatory meal plan, that includes a week’s worth of delicious, meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rondy Taylor saved to Dinner Ideas