Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Hat cake. Get inspired and try out new things.
How to Make a Winter Knitted Hat Cake - Wow! Is that really edible? Custom Cakes+ Cake Decorating Tutorials
Learn how to make this easy winter knitted hat cake. This knit hat cake is perfect for a beginner or advanced, no carving necessary.
For my dad's 70th birthday, I made him the ultimate baseball cake! And today, I'm showing you exactly how I did it! Any baseball fan would go crazy for this realistic hat cake.
Chocolate cake frosted with a simple peanut butter buttercream. Use this cake recipe to create a baseball cap cake! Cake recipe can also be used to build a regular stacked layer cake. Yield: four layer 8-inch cake
- • 4 Eggs, large
- • 2/3 cup Peanut butter, smooth
Baking & Spices
- • 2 1/2 cup All-purpose flour
- • 1 tsp Baking soda
- • 1 cup Cocoa powder, unsweetened
- • 3 cup Confectioners' sugar
- • 2 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- • 2 tsp Kosher salt
- • 2 tsp Vanilla extract, pure
- • 2 tbsp Espresso, instant powder
- • 2 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
- • 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- • 2 1/4 cup Whole milk