Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Gross facts. Get inspired and try out new things.
1. When Three Six Mafia beat out Dolly Parton to win the 2006 Academy Award for Best Original Song, Dolly was thrilled, and personally sent a congratulatory letter, "We're proud of you guys, and I'm just glad that the Oscar came back to Tennessee one way or another!"
Em Moelter saved to Food- to make
1. In Germany, you are not allowed to skip your break if you are working more than 6 hours a day.
Chickashaytrus saved to history
Sucks for all u people who have "swag" lol
Shania Schwantes saved to fun facts
01. When Uranus was discovered it was called George for about 70 years. #RandomFacts #SpaceFacts #Uranus #Space #Science #ScienceFacts #FactRepublic
Fact Republic saved to WTF Fun Facts
If you've never tweezed a nipple hair then you haven't fully gone through puberty yet.
1. Jimmy Wales, the founder of Wikipedia is only worth about $1 million.
Christy Foster saved to FactRepublic.com
01. Adam Sandler's movie "50 First Dates" inspired a real therapy program in which patients with early dementia watch every morning a video message of support from their loved ones. #adamsandler #movies #films #hollywood #education #history #stalin #interesting #didyouknow #vietnam #war
Fact Republic saved to Trivia
1. A McDonald's Caesar Salad has more calories, fat, and salt than a Double Big Mac burger.
14 Unbelievable Fun Facts About of Human Body.. - Damn Funny
Black white saved to Quick saves