Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Food gallery. Get inspired and try out new things.
MTRDC - Retail design concepts. MTRDC is an interior design studio that specialises in creating dynamic retail design concepts for casual dining, fresh food precincts and retail mall interiors.
A Re-enactment of a Tudor Feast. Courtesy of The Tudor Group-Food Gallery
"Different Kind Of Colorful Candies In Ice Cream Cone On Yellow Background" by Stocksy Contributor "AUDSHULE"
"Different kind of colorful candies in ice cream cone on yellow background" by Stocksy Contributor "AUDSHULE"
Lamb Mince with Capsicum / Keema Capsicum ... a one wok / kadhai dish which is certain to tantalise the taste-buds, keep you warm this winter, basically it's comfort food at it's best. The dish has origins in India & Pakistan, a recipe that's changed hands several times over. The recipe uses simple pantry ingredients, is fuss free and gluten free as well!
- • 500 g Lamb mince
- • 1 small bunch Coriander, fresh
- • 1 Coriander, Fresh
- • 2 tsp Dhania powder/ coriander, powder
- • 5 cloves Garlic
- • 1 piece Ginger
- • 2 Green chilies
- • 1/2 Lime, Juice of
- • 2 Onions, large
- • 2 Tomatoes
Baking & Spices
- • 1 tsp 1/2haldi powder/ turmeric
- • 1 tsp 1/2kashmiri red chili powder / degi mirch
- • 1 Salt
- • 1 cup 1/2greek yogurt
- • 1 tbsp Clarified butter
- • 1 tbsp Ghee to finish off
- • 2 tsp Bhuna zeera powder/ roasted cumin powder
- • 2 Capsicums (deseeded, chopped)