Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Cheese Party. Get inspired and try out new things.
Learn how to make a Charcuterie board for a simple no-fuss party snack! A meat and cheese board with simple everyday ingredients is an easy appetizer!
Entertaining | The Golden Girl | Jess Keys, entertaining, gathering, drinks, dinner, food, cocktails, recipes, entertain, dinner party, party ideas, decorating, tablescape, guests, party guests, tips, kitchen, entertainment, entertainment ideas, dinner party, cocktail hour, celebration, special occasion
This Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board tutorial has step by step instructions plus everything you need to create a cheese board for just $60!
How To Charcuterie This Holiday A Giveaway!
Need a good reason to spend time with friends and family? These budget friendly Wine and Cheese Party Ideas, tips and recipes will have you hosting a memorable and relaxing party.
Cheese plate essentials -for a stay-in/wine night-- not that Cory would care but it would be fun for me! :)
9 · Be a hosting guru with this delicious, easy, crowd-pleasing Ultimate Charcuterie Board featuring meats, cheese, fruits, veggies and so much more!
- 1lb sliced Oven Roasted Turkey, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Deli Roast Beef, each slice rolled up
- 1lb Black Forest Ham, each slice rolled up
- 4-6 Hardboiled eggs, sliced in half
- 2 medium zucchini, shaved into long thin strips
- 3 carrots, shaved into long thin strips
- 1 bag mini bell peppers
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple spears
- 1lb wheel brie cheese
- 1/2 pound sharp cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cups each kalamata olives and green olives
- Seedless Grapes
- 1/2-1 cup Cheese Curds
- 1/2 pound prosciutto
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint small tomatoes (cherry or grape)
- 1/2 pound sliced gouda
- 1/3lb sliced soppressata
- 2 cups French Onion Dip
- Assorted Crackers and Breadsticks