Păuşa is a village of Sălaj county, 5 km from Românaşi, on the road to Ciucea. Românaşi is on the road Zalau-Cluj, 19 km from Zalau and 66 km from Cluj. In Pausa is the wooden church built in 1730 and painted by Ioan Pop of Romanasi in 1800. The work is called PAUSA. It is rendering, in natural size.The work was done in Pausa in July 2007 and is made of 11 canvases. The technique is egg-oil tempera on canvas at the size of 200/1660 cm.