Cișmigiu Gardens in Bucharest | Grădinile Cișmigiu
The landscape gardening of the Cismigiu Gardens started in 1847, under the oversight of the landscape architect Carl F.W.Meyer, ex-director of the Imperial Gardens in Wien, Austria. Couple of years later, the transformation of Cismigiu Gardens finally ended and the park was oficially opened to the public on the 22nd of March 1860 (some say 1854 was the opening year). The late 19th Century found this amazing park at its golden age - the place was frequented by the high society of Bucharest.
14 Pins39 Followers