Weidel Ladies Tailor Building(1901, Saint Louis, MO). Designed by William Lucas & Robert Murray, with Joseph Weidel being the first tenant. His Weidel Ladies Tailoring College and Shop, remained there until Falstaff Brewery purchased it and converted it into a tavern. In 1996, the building was damaged in a fire, and demolished in 1997. City Museum integrates the facade in the entryways and walls of the skatepark and city express train area.