Sucevița Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox convent situated in the Northeastern part of Romania. It is situated near the Suceviţa River, in the village Sucevița, 18 km away from the city of Rădăuţi, Suceava County. It is located in the southern part of the historical region of Bukovina. It was built in 1585 by Ieremia Movilă, Gheorghe Movilă and Simion Movilă. In 2010, the monastery has been inscribed by UNESCO on its list of World Heritage Sites.